Lighten your lips!
Everyone craves a naturally pink lip yet due to different reasons, a person's lips may be dark and pigmented. The good news is that this can be reversed!
So how does one do this?
1. Cleanse the lips/face with any if our brightening soaps.
2. Exfoliate twice or thrice a week with a scrub or enzymatic resurfacer.
3. Apply green lip lightening treatment in the morning and a good layer at night. This INTENSE treatment is almost putty-like in texture, highly effective and provides a matte like finish, hence why the last step is necessary. ALternatively, one may only use it as an overnight lip treatment in conjunction with the pink glutathione lip treatment.
4. Use the moisturising glutathione lip lightening treatment throughout the day and night. Apply on finger and rub in for a minute or two until well absorbed. Lipstick may be worn over this balm during the day as well. Make sure to remove all make up when not required , and allow the treatment to be on the lips on its own.
5. Admire your naturally pink lips! Skip the lipstick if you want to!