2 month supply of GLUTA-PLEX PRO capsules
GLUTA-PLEX PRO is the NEW and IMPROVED GLUTA-PLEX.
This supplement is only Glutathione Supplement is SA that contains S-Acetyl Glutathione and L-Glutathione. Each serving is equivalent to 4600mg of Glutathione.
S-Acetyl Glutathione is the most superior and powerful derivative of Glutathione, it is 10 times more effective than normal Glutathione with a higher absorption rate and faster results.
- Restore natural skin shade
- Removes sunburn
- Fades pigmentation
- Clears blemishes and dark marks
- Reduces and clears acne
- Provides even skin tone
- Gives a healthy radiant, skin glow
- Reduces free radicals and toxins in the body
- Improves quality of sleep
- Restores skin elasticity and diminishes fine lines and wrinkles
This skin brightening & complexion-perfecting supplement is designed and formulated for the best results with 100% natural ingredients and no known side effects.
Each GLUTA-PLEX PRO pack contains:
GLUTA-PLEX PRO 1 (60 capsules) – Per serving of 2 capsules: 1000mg S-Acetyl + L-Glutathione + with 500mg best hand-picked natural skin-perfecting ingredients.
GLUTA-PLEX PRO 2 (60 capsules) – Per serving of 2 capsules: 1000mg Vitamin C Ascorbic Acid + added Co-Enzyme Q10.
GLUTA-PLEX PRO is made of 100% natural ingredients and is a unique two supplement formulation that provides the highest, recommended dosage of L- Glutathione together with the optimal amount of Vitamin C to aid absorption and increase the efficacy of the supplement so that results can be seen and felt faster.
Each GLUTA-PLEX PRO pack contains:
GLUTA-PLEX PRO 1 (60 capsules)
Ingredients per serving (2 capsules)– 400mg S-Acetyl Glutathione (equivalent to 4000mg of L Glutathione), 600mg L-Glutathione, 500mg proprietary blend - L-Cysteine, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Milk Thistle, NAC, Green Tea Extract, Selenium, Vitamin A (RE), Grape Seed Extract
GLUTA-PLEX PRO 2 (60 capsules)
Ingredients per serving (2 capsules) - 1000mg Vitamin C Ascorbic Acid, 130mg proprietary blend - Pine Bark Extract, Magnesium, Coenzyme Q10
Benefits of each ingredient:
- Alpha Lipoic Acid – Reduces wrinkles
- L-Cysteine – Contains skin lightening properties
- NAC – Reduces the appearance of blemishes, age spots, and wrinkles
- MILK THISTLE – Acts as a blood purifier to cleanse the skin
- GREEN TEA EXTRACT – Helps diminish the signs of aging, calms irritation, and evens out discolouration
- SELENIUM – Neutralises free radicals and other skin-damaging compounds before they can lead to wrinkles
- VITAMIN A (RE) – Vitamin A helps to speed up healing, prevent breakouts and support the skin’s immune system and it promotes natural moisturising
- GRAPE SEED EXTRACT – Taking Grapeseed extract orally has been shown to improve the symptoms of melasma and hyperpigmentation
- PYCGONOL (PINE BARK EXTRACT) -Improves visible signs of aging, protects from UV rays, prevents inflammation, reduces redness
- MAGNESIUM - reduces the severity and occurrence of acne breakouts
- CO-ENZYME Q10- protects skin from oxidative damage
GLUTA-PLEX PRO contains S-Acetyl Glutathione (SAG), S-Acetyl L-Glutathione is an altered form with an attached acetyl function group. This greatly improves its ability to remain intact in the gut and allows a greater concentration to be absorbed into the bloodstream where it can take effect. It is protected from your digestive tract, releasing the glutathione directly into your body’s cells—ensuring maximum effectiveness and absorption. S-Acetyl L-Glutathione is the most effective glutathione variant currently on the market. GLUTA-PLEX PRO contains the optimal clinical recommended dosage of Glutathione for skin brightening and complexion-perfecting. This needs to be taken with an equal amount of Vitamin C for increased absorption
Take two capsules from each bottle per day, at least 1 hour before or after meals with water. Preferably on an empty stomach.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Not suitable for pregnant or nursing mothers.
For those with chronic medical conditions, please consult your Dr before use.
*Please note: This medicine has not been evaluated by the SAHPRA and this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.