Handcrafted from natural rose quartz crystals, the Rose Quartz Facial Roller and Gua Sha are incredible tool for inner and outer beauty. Facial rolling has been a beauty ritual since ancient times. Relaxing and destressing, it supports lymphatic drainage, the body’s main detoxification system. It also boosts collagen and improves skin elasticity, reduces puffiness, and smooths wrinkles, and promotes the better absorption of beauty products into the skin. The result is firmer, smoother skin with a healthy, radiant glow.
Refreshes blood circulation and oxygen supply to the skin.
Stimulates lymphatic drainage to eliminate toxins.
Boosts collagen and improves skin elasticity.
Reduces puffiness and smooths wrinkles.
Releases stiffness and tension in the neck and facial muscles.
Promotes the better absorption of beauty products into the skin.
– The gentle pressure helps to stimulate circulation and leave the facial muscles more relaxed
– By encouraging lymphatic drainage, boosts the skin’s natural detoxification process
– By drawing away toxins, allows a gentle toning and lifting effect
– The naturally cooling sensation helps to calm the skin, depuff, and soothe inflammation
– Facial massage is known to be a stress reliever. The daily ritual can relieve tension and act a small act of self-care in the day
What’s in the box
1 x Jade Roller
1 x Gua sha Stone
HOW TO USE
Apply your favourite serum, oil, moisturiser or mask to freshly cleansed skin, then massage your face and neck with the roller for 3-5 minutes, morning and evening.
Starting at your chin, use the large roller to work from the centre of your face outwards and upwards across your cheeks. Repeat each stroke at least three times.
Always roll upwards and outwards, never back and forth. Use the large roller on your neck as well. Again, starting from the centre of your neck, roll upwards and outwards.
Use the small roller to massage your eyelids and under-eye area, and to roll strips from the corner of your eyes to your ears. You can also use this small roller for targeted rolling on your forehead, nose, lips and chin.
TOP TIP: If you like, you can warm the crystals with your hands before use. Or, you can pop the Facial Roller into the fridge for a few minutes to cool the crystals – used cold they re-invigorate a tired face.