What is Yoni Steaming?
Yoni steam carries medicinal plant oils to the yoni (vaginal) tissue. These tissues are extremely absorbent, which allows the bloodstream to absorb these healing plant oils and then take them into the inner reproductive system.
Once there, they aid the uterus in cleansing and repairing itself.
Yoni Feminine Therapy with a Steaming bowl Yoni steaming herbs, also known as V-steaming herbs, follow an ancient practice of vaginal steaming that has been carried down across various cultures and generations to aid women’s reproductive system’s care of which has been claimed to assist in improving fertility and even sexual pleasure. Through the Yoni Feminine Therapy, Natural Lifestyle 247 attempts to bring back this practice to the female community to help women from all parts to look after themselves in a natural way.
Moringa (Moringa oleifera)
· Hibiscus (Hibiscus rosa-sinensis)
· Rosemary (Salvia rosmarinus)
· Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla)
· Lemongrass (Cymopogon citratus)
· Worwood (Artemisia absinthium)
· Mugworth (Artemisia vulgaris)
The yoni Feminine Therapy may assist with:
- Reduced discharge: The user may experience less vaginal discharges due to cleansing of the vagina which removes toxins, reduces risks of infections, muscle stress by holistic action of the moringa, hibiscus, wormwood, mugworth, chamomile, rosemary and lemongrass;
- Tightening of the vaginal walls: The yoni behaves as an astringent (tightening agent) through stimulation of collagen production in the vaginal tissues by the action of the hibiscus, moringa, mugworth, rosemary, and lemongrass;
- Reduced infections: Through anti-microbial compounds found in the moringa, lemongrass, wormwood, mugworth, and rosemary thus, assisting to prevent diseases including yeast infections;
- Moisturizing the vaginal tissue: Through restoration of the lipid layers in the vaginal walls that assists in the retention of water for hydration by the action of the essential oils found within the moringa leaves;
- Regulates periods: The compounds found in the hibiscus, wormwood, mugworth, rosemary, chamomile and lemongrass aids in promoting blood in the muscle tissues which assists in effective removal of dirty blood during menstruation;
- Detoxification of the vaginal tissue: The toxic compounds that are accumulated through oxidative stress in the oily layers and tissue of the vaginal walls are broken down through detox action of the antioxidant compounds found in the moringa, hibiscus, mugworth, chamomile, rosemary and lemongrass;
- Attenuates menstrual cramps and pain: The anti-inflammatory compounds found in the moringa, wormwood and mugworth work in hand with the anti-spasmodic properties of chamomile to reduce inflammation and soothes pain in the smooth muscle tissue of the vagina holistically.
Method of Consumption
- Add 1x20g of Yoni Feminine Therapy in to stainless steel or ceramic bowls (not plastic) and add 500ml to 1L of boiling water;
- Allow the water to cool down slightly before steaming to prevent burns;
- Sit over the bowl and cover with a towel to concentrate the steam.
- Do not steam if you allergic to any ingredient of the Yoni Steaming Herbs;
- Do not steam during menstruation and if you have heavy menstrual cycles;
- Do not steam if you have blisters, sores, or open wounds;
- If you have genital piercings, remove them prior to steaming;
- Do not steam if pregnant or if you think you’re pregnant;
- Do not steam if trying to conceive;
- Do not add essential oils to the water;
- Consult with your doctor prior to steaming, if you have any serious conditions.
Keep out of the reach of children.
The benefits may vary from person to person.
These statements have not been evaluated by SAHPRA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure and prevent any disease.
HOW TO STEAM
How to use Yoni Feminine Therapy Steaming herbs. Add 1x20g of Yoni Feminine Therapy in to a stainless steel or ceramic bowls (not plastic) and add 500ml to 1L of boiling water; Allow the water to cool down slightly before steaming to prevent burns; Sit over the bowl and cover with a towel to concentrate the steam. Contraindication Do not steam if you allergic to any ingredient of the Yoni Steaming Herbs; Do not steam during menstruation and if you have heavy menstrual cycles; Do not steam if you have blisters, sores or open wounds; If you have genital piercings, remove them prior steaming; Do not steam if pregnant or if you think you’re pregnant; Do not steam if trying to conceive; Do not add essential oils to the water; Consult with your doctor prior steaming, if you have any serious conditions. Observations Keep out of the reach of children. The benefits may vary from person to person. These statements have not been evaluated by SAHPRA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure and prevent any disease.
Here’s what you’ll need:
✔ A toilet
✔ 4-6 heaped tablespoons of your steam herbs
✔ Stainless steel
✔ A good book or a fully charged phone (to keep yourself busy)
The water must be from a boiling kettle
How to prepare:
✔ Ensure that both your toilet and bowl are clean!
✔ Place the bowl into your toilet bowl
✔ Pour your herbs into the bowl
✔ Pour boiling water, allow to cool for 2 minutes.
✔ Sit down on your toilet as you normally would. Notice if the steam feels too hot, and if so, open your legs or stand up to allow the water to cool.
✔ You might want to elevate your legs by putting a small stool under them so that you don't get cramps
✔ Steam for a minimum 20 minutes and as long as you want.
Do not use it if you are pregnant.
Do not use during menstruation
If you have IUD, do not steam for more than 10 minutes, discontinue use, if you feel uncomfortable.
Discard herbs after each use
Yoni steaming frequently asked questions
Start steaming 2 days after your period if you do not see any blood
How often should I steam?
1. For the first 4 weeks of use, steam 3 times a week
2. For normal maintenance of your yoni - 6 times a month
3. If you suffer from pain, bloating or exhaustion during menstruation 3 times a week
4. For fertility steam 4 times a week, and maybe twice during pre-ovulation
You should expect to steam for three months before seeing results.
5. For postpartum steaming, 3 a week for the first month of use, then once a week thereafter, please be sure there is no open wound and that you are no longer bleeding
6. For menopause, steam at least twice a month times maintenance, but you may steam more often if it feels right.
7. Absent menstrual cycle - 4 times a week
If your challenges are chronic, you may want to steam up to 4 times a week to ensure the greatest results.
Do not use if you are pregnant or on your periods