Contains Kojic acid and pure Shea butter, creamy and luxurious body lipid. New and improved formula melts into a silky application on the body.
An oil rich in fats that is derived from the karite tree (also known as the shea tree) is your solution for many skin, health, and hair health issues. Fairly recently, this butter has gained huge popularity in the western world due to its widespread use in several beauty products.
1. Moisturizes Dry Skin
2. Treats Acne And Blemishes
3. Reduces Skin Inflammation
4. Anti-Aging And Anti-Free Radical Agent
5. Provides Relief To Itchy And Peeling Skin
7. Reduce Razor Irritation And Bumps
8. Reduces Stretch Marks
9. Helps Soothe Skin And Baby Diaper Rash
10. Excellent Lip Care
11. Wound Healing
Shea butter has skin moisturizing properties, and these are accompanied by healing properties because of the wide variety of phytonutrients it contains. Wounds, cuts, and abrasions are healed quickly with regular application of shea butter.
12. Heals insect bites
13. Dermatitis, Psoriasis, And Eczema
Conditions like dermatitis, psoriasis, and eczema cause the skin to become dry, flaky, patchy, scaly, and/or itchy. And to treat them, we need an ingredient that works as a deep moisturizer and alleviates the inflammation.
14: UV Protection
Shea butter acts as a natural sunscreen by providing protection against the ultraviolet radiations of the sun, though the level of protection offered may be variable.
15. Added Kojic acid for a skin lightening benefit.
16. Helps heal sun tan.
17. Helps reduce dark marks.
18. Helps reduce scarring and helps improve the appearance of stretchmarks.
19. Helps the appearance of hyper pigmentation.
20. Brighter , glowing skin.
Shea Butter Buying Tips
Keep these pointers in mind when buying shea butter:
* Look for the raw or unrefined version of shea butter.
Vitamins E.vitamin k. Vitamin A. Vitamim F. Avocado. Apricot, kojic acid