Rose quartz jade roller
A luxury beauty tool set that is both anti aging and soothing. This tool is a life time friend for all skincare lovers.
Jade rollers are staple in Chinese skincare routines since the 7th century, and are believed to have healing and protective properties.
The wider wellness movement marrying skincare with self-care is playing a part in the resurgence of facial tools. As we’re all buying into crystal-infused beauty incorporating tools made of gemstones that not only grant us time out for a ritualistic daily facial but made of materials revered for their restorative properties and benefit our skin in multiple ways too.
– The gentle pressure helps to stimulate circulation and leave the facial muscles more relaxed
– By encouraging lymphatic drainage, this boosts the skin’s natural detoxification process
– By drawing away toxins, this allows a gentle toning and lifting effect
– The naturally cooling sensation helps to calm the skin, depuff, and soothe inflammation
– Facial massage is known to be a stress reliever. The daily ritual can relieve tension and act a small act of self-care in the day
How to use a Jade Roller:
For best results, start by rolling the jade roller on the lower part of the face and work upwards from the chin. Roll in both up and down and sideward directions, being careful around the delicate under-eye area. Most effective on cleansed skin, jade rollers can be used on a dry complexion, or to massage in skincare products such as face oil, serum, or moisturiser. For a more cooling effect on the skin, leave your jade roller the fridge.